Dear Customizr theme users,
This new version fixes many minor bugs reported by our great users. We have added a new option to disable the Font Customizer ( and all related CSS and js assets ), in case you don’t need to style your fonts with it on your website.
The latest version of Customizr Pro and free themes are fully compatible with the latest version of WordPress v5.4.
= Changelog =
- fixed : [slider arrows][mobile] next/previous arrows are hiding a significant part of the image
- fixed : [Woocommerce][Gutenberg] products blocks don’t work
- fixed : [Post navigation][mobile] navigation words are cut out
- fixed : [Search form] gutenberg search block style is broken
- fixed : [TRT] add new required fields in style.css
- added : [template][hooks] add new hooks before and after post heading title in post lists
- added : [Font Customizer][performance] add an option to disable totally Font Customizer if needed
- added : [Font Customizer][performance] added display=swap parameter to Google fonts to ensure text remains visible during webfont load
Recently introduced in the Customizr theme
New performance options
New option to display featured images in their original dimensions in single posts and pages.
Better search form, more suited to web standards
Better support for images and galleries inserted with the new WordPress editor.
Better integration with Nimble Page Builder
We have recently released a simple yet powerful section builder named the Nimble Builder.
Nimble Builder allows you to drag and drop pre-built sections, or create your own sections in real-time from the WordPress customizer. You can easily create column layouts, and add content like buttons, icons, Google maps and even contact forms in any page.
You can install it from your WordPress admin, in Plugins > Add New, search for Nimble Builder.
We are currently working on a knowledge base to help you getting started with the plugin, but you can take a quick tour of the Nimble Builder plugin in action, in the WordPress live customizer, on the screenshots below.
Creating a page with 3 pre-built sections
New option for a header on top of your content
We have recently introduced a new checkbox option for your header, allowing you to make it transparent and positionned on top of your content.
The option is available for your home page when using the modern style of the theme.
The example below shows how it looks when displayed on top of a home page slider.