Dear Customizr theme users,
This is a maintenance release for Customizr Pro and Customizr free themes, including minor bug fixes listed in the changelog below.
Customizr free and pro have been successfully tested with WordPress 5.8. You can safely update your website to the latest version of WordPress.
As a reminder, you can safely request your web host to update your server to the latest PHP 8 version.
- fixed : [PHP] improved compatibility with PHP 8.0
- fixed : Using Tickets add-on for The Events Calendar breaks website
- added : sms and map icon in social list
- improved : design of the theme’s admin page
- fixed : [PHP8] improved compatibility with PHP8
- fixed : [header][PHP8] tagline and social links in header might be displayed even when unchecked in options
- fixed : [table style] disable CSS rule table-layout: fixed; on mobile devices to prevent displaying unreadable tables
Customizr free and pro are fully compatible with the latest version of Nimble Page Builder.
Recently introduced in the Customizr theme
New performance options
New option to display featured images in their original dimensions in single posts and pages.
Better search form, more suited to web standards
Better support for images and galleries inserted with the new WordPress editor.
Better integration with Nimble Page Builder
We have recently released a simple yet powerful section builder named the Nimble Builder.
Nimble Builder allows you to drag and drop pre-built sections, or create your own sections in real-time from the WordPress customizer. You can easily create column layouts, and add content like buttons, icons, Google maps and even contact forms in any page.
You can install it from your WordPress admin, in Plugins > Add New, search for Nimble Builder.
We are currently working on a knowledge base to help you getting started with the plugin, but you can take a quick tour of the Nimble Builder plugin in action, in the WordPress live customizer, on the screenshots below.
Creating a page with 3 pre-built sections
New option for a header on top of your content
We have recently introduced a new checkbox option for your header, allowing you to make it transparent and positionned on top of your content.
The option is available for your home page when using the modern style of the theme.
The example below shows how it looks when displayed on top of a home page slider.