The present terms of sale are concluded on the one hand by PressCustomizr, private company located at 336 Sonora St, Redlands, CA USA 92373, and on the other hand, by any natural or legal person wishing to proceed to a purchase via the website presscustomizr.com, property of PressCustomizr, hereinafter referred to as “you” or “purchaser”. References in this document to “us,” “our,” and “we” refer to the company PressCustomizr.
1 – Warranty
Themes and plugins sold by us are done so in the hope that they will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
As long as WordPress functions correctly on a clean install of itself, our products are guaranteed to function on a clean install of the minimum, stable and required version of WordPress. We do not guarantee that the plugin will function with all third-party plugins, themes or browsers of any kind. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to third-party software. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using our products. Should conflicts occur with third-party software, we may provide support at our discretion.
2 – Product Support and Updates
We sell and distribute our WordPress themes and plugins “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party components and plugins. Support for product sold and distributed by us is only available for those who have an active, paid extension license.
Support and updates for our products are provided as long as we are actively in development. Should any one of the following occur, we will no longer be responsible for providing support and updates for our products :
- Our themes and plugins are no longer actively developed as viable products by PressCustomizr.
- Presscustomizr.com, products and all associated websites and services are purchased or bought out by another company.
- WordPress introduces a change breaking the code of our products.
- WordPress deprecates a core component used by our themes and plugins.
- WordPress is no longer actively developed.
- A geopolitical event, or a global catastrophe makes it partially or totally impossible to use the internet, or WordPress, or other key digital services.
Our support for your purchased products is given up in our ticket support system. You can post a support request as long as your activation key is valid and that you use the most recent version of WordPress, and the latest version of the pro theme or the pro plugin purchased on presscustomizr.com. If you wish to get support after one year ( Lifetime package users don’t have this limit ), you must renew your activation key.
We do not offer phone support, nor do we offer support or otherwise for the installation, customization or administration of WordPress itself or third-party applications.
What is covered by the support for purchased digital products ?
Our support process covers immediate issues with the product you’ve purchased from us. For example :
- We will provide guidelines if you need help on how to install our WordPress products.
- We will help you if you need assistance on how to use of the customizer options included in your theme or plugin purchased in our shop.
- We will fix potential bugs between WordPress and our themes and our plugins, if the version of WordPress is still supported. Themes and plugins from other developers or companies won’t qualify for our support.
What is not covered by the support for purchased digital products ?
Our support process does not include custom development, child theme creation, code customization, code review, web design services, performance optimization, SEO optimization.
Our support process does not cover issues with third party plugins except WooCommerce. For example :
- We won’t connect to your WordPress dashboard or your server administration like FTP, cPanel, PhpMyAdmin, etc…
- We won’t install the purchased theme or plugin on your server, please refer to the online documentation.
- We won’t develop custom code snippets, or adapt already existing code snippets, to customize your site.
- We won’t do a performance optimizations, or a SEO audit of your website.
- We won’t fix any problem or collision with a third party plugin or theme from another company, except for the free version of WooCommerce.
- We won’t provide assistance to setup a third party WordPress plugin, or an online service like analytics, ads, seo, security, affiliation, etc.
Time to answer
Our typical resolution time for a support ticket is less than 12 hours. During week-ends and specific holidays period like new year, it might be a little bit longer but it won’t exceed 24-72 hours for a response. For some very specific questions, it may take several days to be responded to, simply because the question asked may not be easy to answer so we may come back to it when we have more time.
3 – Activation keys
A valid and active key is required in order to get updates (new features and bug fixes), for the purchased theme(s) and plugin(s). For Nimble Builder Pro, a valid and active key is required to access premium templates and sections. A valid activation key also grant you access to our Product Support helpdesk. Depending on your chosen plan, activation keys are valid for one year or lifetime from the date of purchase.
For all plans except the lifetime one, after one year, your plan may be renewed for one more year.
- The Unlimited sites plan allows you to receive updates on an unlimited number of websites.
- The Unlimited Sites + Lifetime updates plan is a one time purchase allowing you to receive updates during the product lifetime for all your activated websites
What happens when the key expires ?
If you cancel your yearly renewal plan, your key will be active until expiration. After expiration, you won’t receive updates for new features, bug fixes and compatibility fixes with the latest version of WordPress. ( see why it is important to keep your theme or plugin up to date ). You won’t be able to access the support helpdesk until you renew your key.
An activation key can be used by only one person or organization. An activation key can not be resold as a service to your clients.
4 – Automatic updates
Updates are included for free as long as the product license key is active. If you have a valid and active key, and the purchased theme(s) or plugin(s) supports it, updates will be delivered automatically from the WordPress dashboard, just like any other WordPress plugins. If the your theme(s) or plugin(s) does not support automatic updates, you can always download the latest version of your product from the purchaser’s account page.
There are various cases when updates are published. The most frequent update reasons are :
- a new feature added to the product,
- an update to the latest version of WordPress,
- a bug fix,
- a WordPress plugin compatibility fix.
5 – Code License
All our digital products are released under GNU/GPL v2+ license, like WordPress.
6 – Pricing and order cancellation
We reserve the right to modify its prices at any time, on the understanding, however, that the price appearing in the website the day of the order will be the only applicable to the purchaser.
We stand behind our products and will assist you in solving any problem. But if you have problems getting your purchased theme(s) or plugin(s) to work, we can offer a refund to any unsatisfied customer up to 15 days after the original purchase was made. You will need to open a support ticket and select the refund case.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We do our best to provide you with as much details as we can before you purchase any of our products, and we showcase our themes and plugins in the demo sites ( like Customizr Pro demo ) for you to visualize and test them in a live context. This way we ensure that you know what you are purchasing when ordering our products.
7 – Subscriptions & Automatic Renewal
Some of our product are sold as automatically recurring subscriptions that renew each year on the anniversary of the purchase date. This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the annual license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date. A reminder email is sent two weeks before the renewal so the purchaser can decide whether or not he wants to keep his plan active.
The purchaser can cancel their subscription at anytime from their account. After cancellation, the purchaser will not be charged anymore and the license key will be active until expiration of the yearly plan
8 – Notice of new services and changes
9 – License Agreement
We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms of Sale without prior notice or consent. By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms of Sale listed on this page.
10 – Termination
We reserves the right in its sole discretion, and without any prior notice, to terminate your access to our services for any or no reason, including your breach of these Terms of Sale, the terms and conditions of any service for which you may have registered, or a violation of the rights of another user or the law.
We reserves the right with or without notice to you at any time to change, modify or discontinue any service or a portion or attribute thereof, or the offering of any information, good, content, product or service. We shall have no liability to you or any third party should we modify or discontinue any service or an aspect thereof.