A valid and active key is required in order to get automatic upgrades, like new features and bug fixes, for the purchased theme(s) and plugin(s). A valid activation key also grant you access to our Product Support helpdesk. Depending on your chosen plan, activation keys are valid for one year or lifetime from the date of purchase.
For all plans except the lifetime one, after one year, your key may be renewed with a 30% discount off of the current price of your plan.
- The Unlimited sites plan allows you to receive updates on an unlimited number of websites.
- The Unlimited Sites + Lifetime updates plan is a one time purchase allowing you to receive updates during the product lifetime for all your activated websites
What happen when the key expires ?
If you have chosen a yearly renewal plan (all plan except Lifetime Updates), after one year your key will expire. It means that you’ll have to renew your key to keep receiving the updates for bug fixes and new features, and getting access to the Product Support helpdesk. You’ll be notified for renewal one month before the expiration date.
If you don’t renew your activation key, your product will continue to work as it was the last time you’ve updated it. You won’t get the new features, bug fixes and compatibility fixes with the latest version of WordPress. You won’t be able to access the support helpdesk until you renew your key.
Updates are included for free for one year, except for the Lifetime Updates packages for which you’ll receive updates during the product lifetime. If you have a valid and active key, and the purchased theme(s) or plugin(s) supports it, updates will be delivered automatically from the WordPress dashboard, just like any other WordPress plugins. If the your theme(s) or plugin(s) does not support automatic upgrades, then updates can be downloaded from the purchaser’s account page.
There are various cases when updates are published. The most frequent update reasons are :
- a new feature added to the product,
- an update to the latest version of WordPress,
- a bug fix,
- a WordPress plugin compatibility fix.
All our digital products are released under GNU/GPL v2+ license, like WordPress.
Press Customizr reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, on the understanding, however, that the price appearing in the website the day of the order will be the only applicable to the purchaser. Prices are excl. VAT. VAT is charged for buyers residing inside European Union and at the rate where the buyer resides. (As per the new EU VAT rules since January 1st 2015).
Product Support Policy
Our support for your purchased products is given up in our ticket support system. You can post a support request as long as your activation key is valid. If you wish to get support after one year ( Lifetime package users don’t have this limit ), you must renew your activation key.
What is covered by the support for purchased digital products ?
The support included when your order one of our digital products covers immediate issues with the product you’ve purchased from us. For example :
- We will provide guidelines if you need help on how to install our WordPress products.
- We will help you if you need assistance on how to use of the customizer options of your theme.
- We will fix bugs between our themes or plugins and WordPress, if the version of WordPress is still supported. Themes and plugins from other developers or companies won’t qualify for our support.
What is not covered by the support for purchased digital products ?
The support included when your purchase one of our themes or plugins does not include customization or design services, and our support does not cover issues with third party plugins except WooCommerce. For example :
- We won’t connect to your WordPress dashboard or your server administration like FTP, cPanel, PhpMyAdmin, etc…
- We won’t install your purchased theme or plugin on your server, please refer to the online documentation.
- We won’t develop custom code snippets, or adapt already existing code snippets, to customize your site.
- We won’t do a performance optimizations, or a SEO audit of your website.
- We won’t fix any problem or collision with a third party plugin or theme from another company, except for the free version of WooCommerce.
Time to answer
Our typical resolution time for a support ticket is less than 12 hours. During week-ends and specific holidays period like new year, it might be a little bit longer but it won’t exceed 24-72 hours for a response. For some very specific questions, it may take several days to be responded to, simply because the question asked may not be easy to answer so we may come back to it when we have more time.
Press Customizr will generally only offer refunds when the item you purchased is broken, malfunctioning or corrupt, or doesn’t work as described. If you have problems getting your purchased theme(s) or plugin(s) to work, we will be happy to provide a full refund within 15 days of the original purchase. Before a refund will be granted, you must allow us to try and help solve any problem by opening a support ticket. After 15 days, no refunds will be given. (as per European Trade Law for electronic goods)
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority at Press Customizr. We do our best to provide you with as much details as we can before purchasing any of our products, and we showcase our themes and plugins in the demo website for you to visualize and test them in a live context.
Refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the purchased products. We stand behind our products and will assist you in solving any problem, but we also expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why.
Notice of new services and changes
The present terms of sale are concluded on the one hand by Press Customizr SARL, private company registrated under the RCS number: 808 686 562 in Nice France, with a capital of € 30,000 and located at 5 avenue des Mousquetaires 06000 Nice, France, and on the other hand, by any natural or legal person wishing to proceed to a purchase via the website presscustomizr.com, property of “Press Customizr”, hereinafter referred to as “you” or “purchaser”.