Dear Customizr theme users,
This new release fixes some bugs reported by the community. The main one being a visual problem when printing the numbered lists.
We have improve the theme’s compatibility with WooCommerce and the FooGallery plugins.
The team wishes you all the best for your website projects with the Customizr theme 🙂
= Changelog =
- Fix: do not wrap ol item counters.
- Fix: improve scoping of the link underline effect only to widgets we know
- Fix: do not print related posts by tags when the post has no tags.
- Impr: improve some woocommerce checkout elements alignment.
- Impr: when reacting to the post-load event make sure the response object is defined.
- Impr: dropdown on hover: make sure pointer events on scroll are still allowed if there’s at least one submenu opened
2 thoughts on “Release note for Customizr Pro v2.1.6+ and Customizr free v4.1.7”
I have problem with upgrading from Customizr free v4.9.7 to Customizr Pro!
I am getting error: “This site can’t be reached” though the path is corrected.
Hello long time no update did not come under url