Dear Customizr theme users,
- We’ve fixed a minor styling issue related to the new GDRP compliance checkbox printed before the comment submission button. This is how it looks now :
- Improvements have been brought to the header css style to ensure the best compatibility between our theme’s css framework and the WordPress plugin ecosystem.
- We have also improved the way we handle the uploaded images when using retina devices.
The team wishes all the best for your website’s projects created with the Customizr theme !
- Fix: radio and checkboxes style that should be applied only to relevant elments to avoid plugin conflits ( contact forms plugins for example ). fixes #1542
- Fix: GDPR compliance, fix comment-form-cookies-consent label and input appearance. fixes #1538
- Imp: make sure .navbar-brand height is set to auto to avoid issues with bootstrap3 based plugins. fixes #1533
- Imp: build/delete retina version of pdf thumbnails. Also improve remove retina images logic. fixes #1387