This update fixes an issue impacting images on some browsers as reported here :
The WooCommerce cart icon can now be persistent in a sticky header.
Other minor fixes are included as detailed in the changelog below.
Please report any issue you may have in our support page for pro users, or in the support forum for Customizr free users.
- Add: new option – display woocommerce cart in the header when sticky fixes #499
- Updated Italian translation
- Fix: fix grid not considering custom max height in left sidebar layout
- Fix: fix smartloaded img not correctly displayed in some browsers fixes #534
- Fix: fix slider link with QTranslate X in pre-path mode thanks to @justinbb fixes #531
- Fix: fix broken link to the header’s navigation doc
- Fix: fix broken links to theme’s faq
- Fix: fix broken links to the slider docs
- Fix: fix broken links to the docs in class-fire-utils
- Fix: fix grid expanded post edit link not reachable fixes #286
- Fix: refine alignment when tagline not shown
10 thoughts on “Release note for Customizr Pro v1.2.17+ (Customizr free v3.4.18+)”
Hi Nicolas, we love use Customizr we think is the best ever!!!
Can you tell us, how to change this in the web bottom.· © 2016 Jamaican Stone Sale · Designed by Press Customizr · Powered by W·
If need to pay, how much?
We use for this web https://jamaicanstonesale.com
Thanks for your help.
Keep move Nicolas. ^_*
Do take a look at this snippet for changing the Credits.
Why don’t you try posting this question in the support forums?
cool thank you
I wonder if it’s possible to set the slider on a background already containing an image, and delay text and image animation in the slider differently, juste like in this website:
Customizr is the best ever!
Thank you for this nice theme.
Thanks! All credits go to the Nicolas and his team of developers!
A great Template!