This update fixes an issue impacting images on some browsers as reported here :
The WooCommerce cart icon can now be persistent in a sticky header.
Other minor fixes are included as detailed in the changelog below.
- Add: new option – display woocommerce cart in the header when sticky fixes #499
- Updated Italian translation
- Fix: fix grid not considering custom max height in left sidebar layout
- Fix: fix smartloaded img not correctly displayed in some browsers fixes #534
- Fix: fix slider link with QTranslate X in pre-path mode thanks to @justinbb fixes #531
- Fix: fix broken link to the header’s navigation doc
- Fix: fix broken links to theme’s faq
- Fix: fix broken links to the slider docs
- Fix: fix broken links to the docs in class-fire-utils
- Fix: fix grid expanded post edit link not reachable fixes #286
- Fix: refine alignment when tagline not shown