Dear Customizr theme users, this is the relase note for Customizr v4.0.14+ and Customizr Pro v2.0.19+
Two new features have been added ( for the modern style only ) :
1 – The vertical submenus can now be expanded on click, instead of being fully developed.
This option is enabled by default for mobile devices, and can be set in the customizer > Header > Navigation Menus and Header > Design settings for smartphones
2 – You can now choose between a boxed or wide layout for your entire website, and more specifically for your topbar, main header and footer.
You can set this new option in the customizer > Global settings > Site Layout.
Note for developers using child theme : several templates have been modified in this release. Make sure your update your child theme files to the latest version, and test your child theme in a staging environment.
The Press Customizr team wishes you all the best for the new year to come 🙂
- Fix: decrease regular submenu top to 15px. fixes #1333
- Fix: apply margin-bottom to the right wrapper element, as part of the fix for #1331
- Fix: avoid adding slider metabox to attachment which are not images. fixes #1317
- Fix: widget categories title transformed to uppercase. apply the uppercase rule only to its list items also remove the bold font-weight. fixes #1309
- Fix: always display the comment form before comment list (if any)
- Fix: slider cta hiding text. fixes #1299
- Fix: related posts height after the content with two sidebars fixes #1304
- Fix: fix search icon not appearing in the topbar. fixes #1324
- Fix: fix WooCommerce Terms and Condition checkbox in Checkout page is not really visible. fixes #1340
- Fix : dropdown menu-item word-break property set to break-word. Fixes #1339
- added: a boxed layout options for the header, the content and the footer
- added: new option to allow a menu dropdown on click for mobile menu and side menu. Enabled by default on mobile devices