The Featured Pages unlimited WordPress plugin v1.17 is now available with a new option allowing to select the shape of the thumbnail and the effect on hover.
Below is a screenshot of 4 squared featured pages by line, with flat random colors enabled and with expand effect on mouse hover.
Many minor improvements in the code and some compatibility issues with WordPress plugins and themes.
I hope you’ll enjoy this new version !
= Full Changelog of v1.17 : November 5th, 2014 =
- added : (php, class_front_fpu.php ) new hook for fp location : ‘tc_fp_location’
- fixed : (php, front/classes/class_front_fpu.php ) added compatibility with JetPack photon
- updated (js, holder.js) version 2.4 of the script.
- improved : (php, class-fire-ressources.php) performance : holder.min.js is now loaded when FP are set to show images
- improved : (php, js, css) All js and CSS resources, in admin and front end, are queried with the version number parameter in wp_enqueue_…()
- improved : (js) In customizing mode, jQuery plugins icheck, stepper, selecter are loaded only when necessary. For example : ‘function’ != typeof(jQuery.fn.stepper) => avoir double loading if a plugin/theme already uses this $ module
- improved : (php, class-front_fpu.php) Edit Featured Pages button is displayed if is_user_logged_in() AND current_user_can( ‘edit_theme_options’ )
- improved : (php, class_front_fpu) tc_set_fp_hook is now a callback of template_redirect instead of wp_head
- added : (php, class_front_fpu) fpc_random_color_list to filter the random color list
- added : (php, class_front_fpu) new option to choose the shape and effect of the featured page thumbnail