The version 3.2.16 and v3.2.17 of the Customizr WordPress theme fixes minor bugs related to the recent new features ( dropcaps, external links), and improve the sticky header behaviour.
- Change : external links icon and new tab (target = _blank) are disabled by default
- Fix drop cap feature : html tags are not striped out anymore. Instead, the dropcap plugin search the first
- Fix: handle boolean types in default options
- Improvement: handle .tc-no-title-logo in css (instead of js), when sticky header is enabled
- Fix: force hiding tc-reset-margin-top when no sticky header (css way)
3 thoughts on “Customizr v3.2.16 – v3.2.17 : minor fixes”
After one of the recent releases I am getting extra white space between the navigation and the bread crumb. If I go into chrome developer tools and deselect margin-top: 103px; of the div id=”tc-reset-margin-top” that fixes the problem. But I am unable to fix this in the Customizr Child style sheet. Any suggestions?
Hi Nicolas, I love the Customizr theme and it’s been a great find for my Institute. I do have two question.
1. A couple of upgrades ago the boxes that show up within the “Customise” area are no longer visible. Have you heard of this problem?
2. Also, I cannot seem to update to the latest version as it makes a plugin I use to display mp3 files not work…it makes the user interface on the front facing part of the site disappear.
Thanks for any help given in advance.
Hi ! Thanks for your nice comment 🙂
1) this is usually due to plugin conflicts
2) would you mind reporting this in the theme forum, we’ll try to help you !