On front-end, we’ve simply added a WordPress icon credit link in the footer.
For logged-in admin users, a new notice will be displayed about the Smart Load feature, allowing to boost the page load when there are many images embedded in a page.
We’ve improved the compatibility with WPGlobus, a multilingual plugin.
The other improvements are under the hood.
- Add: Added a dismissable help notice on front-end in post lists about using img smart-load
- Add : add Powered by WordPress in footer credits
- updated : German translation, thanks to Martin Bangermann
- Fix: menu display element, cast element classes to array fixes #372
- Fix: Deep link to customizer menu panel in a control description fixes #244
- Fix: Deep link to the featured page control in the removable front end block fixes #246
- Fix: better handling of the simple-load event triggered on holders fixes #377
3 thoughts on “Customizr Pro v1.2.11+ release note (Customizr free v3.4.14+)”
how can I remove the text “Powered By: WordPress” from the footer?
I use the version: Customizr free v3.4.14+
I donot see the “powered by wordpress” and I think it is because I have been using this snippet:
I hope it works for u too.
Hi! Go to Appearance > Customize > Under Sidebars click Page footer > Click footer credits > there you can change the your information remember to unmark the ‘POWERED BY WORDPRESS’.