Dear Customizr Pro users,
In this new release we have improved the code under the hood in the WordPress admin and the live customizer. The main goal is to re-inforce the compatibility with the WordPress plugins ecosystem.
We’ve also added the various components that will be used in the upcoming v2.0. As announced a few monthes ago, the Customizr Pro theme version 2.0 will allow you to switch between a Classical style ( the current one ) and a Modern style, built with the latest version of the popular Bootstrap css framework.
Classical and Modern styles have the same design components that make the Customizr theme unique : slider, featured pages, grids, expanding featured images on hover, ….. They differ on the look and feel, with a more flat and material design approach for the Modern style.
We are currently doing the final tests on version 2.0. Our goal is to release it by the end of June 2017.
Note for child theme developers : test the new version in a local dev environment first.
If you have made a lot of customizations in a child theme, you might encounter some warning with v1.4.0. We strongly recommend to test your child theme in a staging environment before updating to the latest version v1.4.0.
- Fix: missing front js custom events: tc-resize, partialRefresh.czr fixes #961
- Fix: fix access to undefined tc_rectangular_size class property fixes #971
- Fix: typo producing Class ‘CZR__’ not found in classical retro compat fixes #972
- Fix: single slide sliders must not be draggable fixes #941
- Fix: fix menu center resulting aligned to the left on IE fixes #944
- Fix: fix position of structural hook __before_main_container
- Fix: fix fpc-container alignment when in #content
- Fix: by default the loop model should not register the loop item model if
- Fix: remove old theme favicon control – is handled in js fixes #954
- Fix: remove new lines at the end of czr_ classes fixes #957
- Imp: improve classical grid CSS
- Imp: fp and grid images always js centered
- Add: modern-style – add related posts options for single post
- fix: use of the add_editor_style wp function : needs relative paths fixes #926
- fix: php 5.2.* when trying to access to a static property of a class which is actually a variable. fixes #928
- fix: menu style for users started after 3.4.0 is ‘aside’
- fix: fp in static front page not displaying first attachment as thumb
- improved : add rtl class to the inline font style in the wp editor
- improved : update select2 plugin to version 4.0.3 the same we use in the customizer
- improved : improve customizr post meta boxes. Do not add in post types which are not visibile in front. Fire actions when meta boxes are added so that we can enqueue related resources (js/css) only when needed by checking on did_action(‘relevant_action_hook’)
- added : php, css and js code for modern style option
- Imp: exclude helpblock elements from allowed dropcap elements
- Imp: improve deploying process to avoid headers already sent issues