Customizr Pro v1.2.22 ( Customizr free v3.4.21) release note 17

Some minor fixes in this new release.

No impact for child theme users.

We’re working on a important new release in the coming days !

Thanks for your timeย ๐Ÿ™‚

= Changelog 1.2.22 May 6th 2016 =

• Fix: Pro Slider : do not try to access a $POST (array) field not set when saving the post meta
  • Fix: remove grunt live reload script
  • Fix: border-collapse specify ‘separate’ instead of ‘initial’: Opera fix should work with IE too, needs further tests
  • Fix: fix wp media insert in front fixes
  • Fix: fix WooCommerce variation not visible on a product page fixes
  • Fix : rename Finnish translations to match WordPress cor
  • Fix: fix potential issue with the dropdown limit to viewport and some plugins
  • Imp: be sure drodpown are displayed when overflowing the header/navbar
  • Imp: allow wc-cart in the header ajax update

17 thoughts on “Customizr Pro v1.2.22 ( Customizr free v3.4.21) release note

Joel Dowshen

When I go to “Appearance” – Customize in my site I now get a blank left hand Customizr maenu – only the “Widgets” designation appears (nothing else). I’ve cleared the cache, restarted both Firefox and Safari browsers, and now updated to your latest version — and it’s still not working. I’ve asked WordPress to check it and they can’t duplicate the problem. What can I do?

Daniel LaPonsie

Thank you for your work on this. I’ve been using the free version on my blog. I’m really digging it!
    I’m planning to either get the pro version or donate. You totally deserve it ๐Ÿ™‚

Keep up the fabulous work!

presscustomizr

I’ve seen your thread of the forum : https://wordpress.org/support/topic/editing-in-customizr-now-unavailable?replies=4
    This is of course not the expected behaviour. I can’t replicate the problem on my side.
    You might want to try the usual debug workflow which is :
    – update to the latest WP version
    – deactivate all your plugins
    – clean your browser cache
    If you’re still having the problem, please follow up on the WP.org forum and we’ll o our best to help.

Anthony Ikani

NIce one! going pro soon. Please fix the secondary menu on mobile, it shows up for a few second before hiding behind the hamburger menu. It should hide automatically without showing at all. Thanks.

AlHaqTraders

Hi. You theme is really good but i have one problem with it. Our business is categorized in product lines and every product line has sub products. For this i made custom menu and sub menu item. The sub menu item should go exactly right and first menu should be seen completely but it doesn’t happen. I don’t have coding knowledge, could you please advice me what to do without any harm to existing structure? Please solve this issue for me.

AlHaqTraders

I’m using built in widget for tags and categories, I can edit its title but actually i want to remove its title. After i leave it blank. It auto shows Categories and Tags.

Sandra M. Lopes

Here’s a suggestion for the new release: add a simple option to activate shortcodes on widgets, e.g.

add_filter(‘widget_text’, ‘do_shortcode’);

I know, I could do a child theme just for that! But I’m too lazy: a whole child theme just to add a single line of code sounds like way too much trouble for me ๐Ÿ™‚ So i just keep copying & pasting that line to functions.php every time you do an upgrade. But this could simply be an extra checkbox somewhere.

Keep up the good work, as someone already mentioned, once you go Pro, you will never want to go back… even it means shelling out some money every year to keep the licenses up-to-date! It’s well worth the trouble (and the cost)!

Ahmad Bawaba

hello ,I want to ask, how can I make a dropdown list for select language near the social media icons on header as flags, I have a pro version and need your help please
    thanks

Dan

Looks like you guys have not released an update in a while. Usually every month there’s an update. I hope Customizr is still being continued… Keep up the good work ๐Ÿ™‚