100% compatible with WordPress v4.6
The latest versions of Customizr Pro (v1.2.26) and Customizr free (v3.4.22) have been successfully tested to be compatible with WordPress 4.6.
It also fixes a potential bug in admin (blank page on some servers). Some users reported the following bug in the previous versions :
Fatal error: Can’t use method return value in write context in […]wp-content/themes/customizr-pro/addons/activation-key/activation/class_activation_key.php on line 377″
Changelog August 23rd 2016
- Fix fixed blank admin fatal error “Can’t use method return value in write context “
- Fix: tinymce custom style conflicts (detected with the ACF WP plugin ) with tinymce 4.x api. Fixes#626
- Fix : customizer terms array (categories/tags pickers options) not being updated on term delettion. fixes #620
- Improved : use WooCommerce breadcrumb code in wc contexts
- Improved : remove it lang files – will use the ones available on wp.org
- added : new option – customize back to top – arrow position left or right
- Fix: Feat. Pages, don’t try to use a non existing wmpl function (missing wpml-addon)
- Fix: Theme activation issue fixed for Unlimited Sites plan
- Checked : WP 4.6 100% compatible
12 thoughts on “Customizr Pro v1.2.25+ and Customizr free v3.4.22+ are fully compatible with WP 4.6”
Nice! Thank you!
Glad that you like it 🙂
Thanks for reporting it with an analysis and screenshots. That helps!
Github issue opened : https://github.com/presscustomizr/customizr/issues/632
I just updated… thanks customizer team!
You’re welcome 🙂 Happy to help
you people are Great….
Thanks Shahbaz, I’m glad you appreciate our work.
I would love to see this bug fixed.
Thank you 🙂
Glad you like it. Thanks
Hey guys! Thanks for the hard work 🙂 Any idea when we are getting the ability to customize and add new layouts?
We’re working hard on it.
A Beta will be available soon !