Auto-generated home slider based on your blog posts
This is a really cool and simple way to feature your last posts on home.
You’ll find this new option in the customizer > content > front page > slider. All you have to do is selecting the “Auto-generated slider…” in the slider dropdown list.
Each time you’ll publish or update a post, the home page slider will automatically be refreshed according to your choosen number of posts to display and other various options.
We’ve been designing and developing with a focus a speed and ease of use for this new feature.
We really hope you’ll enjoy it 🙂 !
Coming soon (for Pro)
- Select posts from a specific category
- Add the slider post to any page or post
Full changelog for Customizr Pro v1.2.6 (Customizr v3.4.9)
- added: New feature – display a slider of recent posts on home
- fix: RTL initial position of the small arrow in the accordion(JTS)
- fix: broken update notice in edit attachment page fixes issue #248
- fix: display slider notice only on the demo slider fixes issue #251
- fix: Add back the Google Font img in the Customizer fixes issue #285
- fix: Woocommerce’s product tabs not showing if Smooth scroll on click enabled Fixes issue #258
- fix: Allow the expanded grid title to be translated with qtranslate
- fix: include pages in search results when including cpt in post lists Fixes issue #280
- fix: expand last published sticky post in the grid
- fix: disable link smoothscroll in woocommerce contexts See issue #258
- Impr: Footer Customizer better lang plugins compatibility
- Impr: Footer Customizer allow html in copyright and credit text
- Fix: FPU, fix not refreshing thumbnail when post trashed
- Impr: FPU, Allow fp img smartload when relative Customizr option is enabled