What’s new in the Customizr theme v3.2.9, v3.2.10 ? 14

Google fonts live pairing tool

Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Global Settings

google-fonts-in-customizr-theme

google-fonts-in-customizr-theme-detail

Upload a specific logo for the sticky header

Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Header > Logo & Favicon

sticky-header-logo

Thanks to @rocco for this new feature!

Fixed bugs

• DateTime causing a fatal error for php version < 5.2.

14 thoughts on “What’s new in the Customizr theme v3.2.9, v3.2.10 ?

savvas kevrekidis

I’m using customizr for the past year and i’m very happy with it. It’s just a wonderful theme! Thank you very.

Michael Prior

I am using the masterslider plugin with customizr. I can get slides i design in masterslider to load on ordinary pages in the main body. However I cannot get them to load so they can be used in lieu of customizr’s own slider template. I have tried puting the php code into the function.php but it doesnt like it. Firstly will customizr allow an upload of a slider plugin into the slider template in customizr. If so which is the correct php file to add to my child theme.

Cheers

Michael

Michiel

I just updated the customizr theme to version 3.2.10 and have a very strange problem. My images on the frontpage slider move up automatically after a second or so. I can not find any setting related to this or other way to disable it. Please help, thanks in advance.
    Regards, Michiel

Yan

Hi Nicholas,
    I just download your theme and try to customize for my new domain.
    There are one thing that i can not understand how to change it. I want to change the “icon” on every left tittle of the widget, for an example i want to change the icon like “eye” in the left of the tittle of your blog (“icon” Last post from the blog).
    Please tell me how to change it ? thanks indeed.

Warm regards,
    Yan.

anjar

hello nicholas im new using wordpress and i use your themes, its great themes, i try to customize it with copy paste skill :D, im using wocommerce to make store website but im stuck with this page “http://www.centralmediajaya.com/product/reklame” ,that image overlay with menu,if i scroll down mouse that image overlay menu border and menu goes to left,i dont know if its because update or i missing something..i hope u can give me some clue, i appreciate your help…thanks

Sorry for my bad english, i hope your undestand what i mean

Hi Anjar, I’ve understood your English don’t worry ! 🙂
      You can fix this issue by adjusting the z-index of your header. Navigate to Apperance > Customize > Header > Design and layout and increment the z-index until the overlay is fixed.
      I hope this will help you!

Debe

I’ve been using Customizr with a slider on my front page. I’m trying to removed the Christmas pics in the slider and add new ones. Removing wasn’t a problem, but when I add a new photo I get the open at the bottom asking if I want to add it to a slider with a button for yes or no but the rest of the options do not appear – I can’t choose a slider name or anything else nor is there an “edit” option on the right as noted in the instruction on adding a photo to the slider. So now my slider has one photo. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.

This could be a plugin in conflict with the theme.
      Could you try to disable all your plugins and see if it fixes the problem ?
      Then reactivate your plugin one by one to see which one is in collision.
      Thanks for your feedback