Dear Customizr theme users,
This new release has been successfully tested with the new WordPress 5.2.
It implements a new WordPress hook documented here : https://make.wordpress.org/core/2019/04/24/miscellaneous-developer-updates-in-5-2/
We have fixed fixes minor bugs reported in the pro support and the theme support forum.
- fixed : reponsive wrapper “breaking” video post formats when using self-hosted or facebook video URLs we now handle only the responsiveness embeds which are iframes. fixes #1742
- fixed : remove ‘hentry’ among the post classes. fixes #1726
- fixed : added missing nimblecheck controls in the customizer. fixes #1752
- improved : remove offset for 2nd level submenu in desktops. fixes #1748
- improved : remove title attribute “Permalink To” on thumbnails links in post lists and featured pages
- added : new wp_body_open theme Hook. fixes #1722
Note for child theme developers : no template or core function has been modified.
Recently introduced in the Customizr theme
Better integration with the Nimble drag-and-drop builder
We have recently released a simple yet powerful section builder named the Nimble Builder.
Nimble Builder allows you to drag and drop pre-built sections, or create your own sections in real-time from the WordPress customizer. You can easily create column layouts, and add content like buttons, icons, Google maps and even contact forms in any page.
Check out a live example of Nimble sections in the Customizr theme.
You can install it from your WordPress admin, in Plugins > Add New, search for Nimble Builder.
We are currently working on a knowledge base to help you getting started with the plugin, but you can take a quick tour of the Nimble Builder plugin in action, in the WordPress live customizer, on the screenshots below.
Creating a page with 3 pre-built sections
New option for a header on top of your content
We have recently introduced a new checkbox option for your header, allowing you to make it transparent and positionned on top of your content.
The option is available for your home page when using the modern style of the theme.
The example below shows how it looks when displayed on top of a home page slider.
2 thoughts on “Developers : Customizr theme implements new wp_body_open theme Hook. Customizr Pro v2.1.29 and Customizr free v4.1.39”
My Customizr has completely stopped working since wordpress updatedt. I have had to change to another template in order to get my site to function.
OK thanks for reporting the issue.
Can you open a new support thread in the forum : https://wordpress.org/support/theme/customizr/ ?
If you are a pro user, open a new ticket in the support helpdesk : https://presscustomizr.com/support