Dear Customizr users, you’ll find below the changelog of the new releases.
I would like to take this opportunity to warmly thank all users who are taking the time to help us improving the theme by reporting bugs. This is really awesome 🙂
The new versions are safe for child theme users.
= Changelog =
- Fix : global skin CSS not printed when no custom header skin. Fixes #1215.
- Fix : various html fixes like duplicated ids or data attributes
- Fix : featured pages not translated by wpml. Fixes #1205
- Fix : don’t update the defaults when wp_installing()
- Fix : preview error on singulars. Fixes #1194
- Fix : typo in customizer controls
- Fix : slider caption elements, default Fittext minsizes too high. Fixes #1191
- Fix : link whole slide not including the caption. Fixes #1140
- Fix : colors of the search form in dark overlay. Fixes #1185
- Fix : closing slide’s title h1 html tag. Fixes #1188
- Fix : hamburger too dark on hover. fixes #1200
- Fix : hamburger lines taking a 2px height randomly
- Fix : logo / title stays shrinked when slowly scrolling up. fixes #1199. fixes #1192
- Imp : slider bullets closer to the bottom and margin set in em
- Imp : improve ol/ul margins in .tc-content-inner (.entry-content). Fixes #1183. Also slightly improve the cite element style.
- Imp : set shrinked logo height with max-height instead of height => to inherit the animation
- Imp : snaked submenu caret moved and rotated on the relevant side when “snaking”
- Updated : footer credit links to customizr theme page instead of presscustomizr home page
- Added : header custom back/fore-ground color options in modern style