Dear Customizr theme users,
The latest version of Customizr Pro and free themes are fully compatible with the latest version of WordPress v5.4.
- fixed : [Horizontal Menus] submenu expansion on click is broken
- fixed : [Menus] make sure the cursor is a pointer for a menu item, even when it has no href attribute
- fixed : [Lazy loading] images are not lazy loaded when dynamic content is inserted in the DOM
- fixed : [Font Customizer] possible php warning displayed when generating CSS rules for line-height
- fixed : [Mobile menu] on mobile menu, when the parent item has no href attribute, the submenu can only be expanded by clicking on the caret icon, and not on the parent menu item title
- fixed : [Horizontal Menu] on touch devices, 2 touches were needed to expand submenus in horizontal menus
- updated : [infinite scroll] “Load more posts” is replaced by neutral “Load more”
Child theme developers : no modifications in templates in this release.
Recently introduced in the Customizr theme
New performance options
New option to display featured images in their original dimensions in single posts and pages.
Better search form, more suited to web standards
Better support for images and galleries inserted with the new WordPress editor.
Better integration with Nimble Page Builder
We have recently released a simple yet powerful section builder named the Nimble Builder.
Nimble Builder allows you to drag and drop pre-built sections, or create your own sections in real-time from the WordPress customizer. You can easily create column layouts, and add content like buttons, icons, Google maps and even contact forms in any page.
You can install it from your WordPress admin, in Plugins > Add New, search for Nimble Builder.
We are currently working on a knowledge base to help you getting started with the plugin, but you can take a quick tour of the Nimble Builder plugin in action, in the WordPress live customizer, on the screenshots below.
Creating a page with 3 pre-built sections
New option for a header on top of your content
We have recently introduced a new checkbox option for your header, allowing you to make it transparent and positionned on top of your content.
The option is available for your home page when using the modern style of the theme.
The example below shows how it looks when displayed on top of a home page slider.