Dear Customizr theme users,
Let me review quickly what we’ve been working on in the latest Customizr release.
New option for a header on top of your content
This new release introduces a new checkbox option for your header, allowing you to make it transparent and positionned on top of your content.
The option is only available for your home page.
The example below shows how it looks when displayed on top of a home page slider.
Better integration with the Nimble drag-and-drop builder
We have been working on a section builder named the Nimble Builder. Nimble is a free section builder intended to be the content creation companion of the Customizr theme.
The Nimble Builder allows you to drag and drop pre-built sections, or create your own sections in live preview from the WordPress customizer. You can easily create column layouts, and add content like buttons, icons, Google maps and even contact forms in any page.
You can see a live example of Nimble sections in the Customizr theme.
You can easily install it from your WordPress admin, in Plugins > Add New.
We are currently working on a knowledge base to help you getting started with the plugin, but you can take a quick tour of the Nimble Builder plugin in action, in the WordPress live customizer, on the screenshots below.
Dragging an dropping a pre-designed section of content
Customizing the content of a module, here a button module
Customizing the background image of a section
= Changelog for Customizr Pro v2.1.8 and Customizr free v4.1.18+ =
- fixed : prefixed TGMPA class with CZR_ to fix potential collision with other plugins using the same class. see issue https://github.com/presscustomizr/customizr/issues/1603
- fixed : compatibility with the Nimble builder plugin, drop in __after_header location impossible when the header is transparent
- fixed : missing space between fancybox link attributes. fixes #1593
- fixed : WooCommerce variation form inputs appearance on Mozilla browsers. fixes #1598
- improved : support custom post types in related posts
- added : a new transparent header option