Dear Customizr theme users,
This is a minor release including fixes related to the release of WordPress 5.0. We have also updated the set of Font Awesome icons to its latest version.
The Customizr theme has been successfully tested with PHP version 7.3.
The theme now uses the built-in WordPress logo option, which replaces the former Customizr one.
We have also kept improving the compatibility with the Nimble Builder plugin.
Detailled changelog at the bottom of this post.
Recently introduced in the Customizr theme
Better integration with the Nimble drag-and-drop builder
We have recently released a simple yet powerful section builder named the Nimble Builder.
The Nimble Builder allows you to drag and drop pre-built sections, or create your own sections in live preview from the WordPress customizer. You can easily create column layouts, and add content like buttons, icons, Google maps and even contact forms in any page.
You can see a live example of Nimble sections in the Customizr theme.
You can easily install it from your WordPress admin, in Plugins > Add New.
We are currently working on a knowledge base to help you getting started with the plugin, but you can take a quick tour of the Nimble Builder plugin in action, in the WordPress live customizer, on the screenshots below.
Creating a page with 3 pre-built sections
New option for a header on top of your content
We have recently introduced a new checkbox option for your header, allowing you to make it transparent and positionned on top of your content.
The option is only available for your home page.
The example below shows how it looks when displayed on top of a home page slider.
- fixed : admin page css style not compatible with WP 5.0
- fixed : mobile submenu background breaking with chrome on android. fixes #1635
- fixed : amend select min-width:100% causing plugin compatibility issues. fixes #1636
- fixed : PHP-7.3 warnings when passing undefined variables to compact(). fixes #1644
- improved : update FontAwesome to v5.5.0. see presscustomizr/hueman#727. Also removed partial css files we don’t use
- improved : compatibility with the Nimble Builder v1.4+
- improved : analytics params to external links in admin
- improved : use the standard wp custom logo in place of our custom one. fixes #1633