12 thoughts on “The complete Navbar customization guide

Nicole

I updated my Customizr theme and now some of my child theme settings for the navbar aren’t working. I need the navbar menu items to be white (remove the gray overlay) and make the navbar full width so it doesn’t wrap. Can you take a look? http://www.senecaacademy.org

When I updated the latest version, it is not showing my menu bar. Please help!

Mi added a menu name, assigned pages, but does not show up on my front page. I am not seeing where my front page is showing up to assign as a home page. Please help.

Sherry

I am looking to create my own slider, but it does not allow me to. Is there something that I am missing. I did click on the create slider link. It allows me to check the pics I want to use,but does not give me the option(or I might be missing where to look) to create one.

Thanks for your help on this!

Sherry

charlyox

Hello,

I would loke to know how it is possible to change the responsive navbar limit from 979/980 to 1024/1025.

I’ve tried to change the media queries in my child theme, but it’s a mess!

is there a simple way to do that? I think it’s an important issue for Ipad users (landscape : 1024px) : I want to have my navbar with dropdowns on hover for screens > 1024, and Ipad users in that case wouldn’t be able to use the menu…

Thanks a lot!

Charles

Ra-El Bey

Greetings,

How would I go about adding a live cart navigation to the header?

For better understanding:
    Someone buys product A
    There’s a cart menu in the header that displays the quantity of items they’ve added to the cart by showing a number beside it
    And its more to the right, away from the menu

Hope you understand what I mean…

Lynne Hensler

The nav guide is very helpful. I wanted to change the background where the tagline is located but cannot find it in the nav guide. What is the class name for this area.