Customizr Pro v1.2.30+ and Customizr free v3.4.31+ release note 33

Hi !
We’ve made many improvements under the hood but nothing major has been added on front end.

PHP classes and methods have been renamed and made consistent accross the theme :

• class prefixes have been changed from TC_ to CZR_
  • method prefixes have been also changed from tc_ to czr_fn_

One exception : the function tc__f() has been kept unchanged for retro-compatibility.

The hook’s names have not been modified.

Developers who are overriding classes or methods in a child theme should check if they are using old classes or method names.

If needed, you’ll find more detailed informations about those prefix changes, and what to check in your child theme in this forum thread.

Users hosting their website  on a server using a php version under 5.3 might have a problem with the version 1.2.31 of Customizr Pro. We’re doing our best to fix the problem and make the theme compatible with this version of php.

Changelog

= October 24th 2016 =

• Fix: fatal error when customizing grid, due to wrong method reference after the prefix changes

= October 17th 2016 =

• fixed : compatibility problems with plugins using the WP tinyMCE editor. Example : Black studio tinyMCE
  • fixed : added back function tc__f() for retro-compatibility
  • updated : grey.css is now the default skin, color #5A5A5A. No impact for previous version users using the old default skin (blue3.css)

= October 16th 2016 =

• fixed : footer widgets not displayed

= October 15th 2016 =

• added : in single post, new wp filter : apply_filters( ‘tc_single_post_section_class’, array( ‘entry-content’ )
  • added : in single post, new wp action : do_action( ‘__after_single_entry_inner’ )
  • added : demo singleton class CZR_prevdem
  • added : demo images in inc/assets/img/demo
  • Imp: group files in 4 main files to load in inc/
  • Imp: add fp and round-div comp code with plugins running bootsrap3+ fixes #640
  • Fix: fix js issue for pages with no header (dropdown placement)fixes #643
  • Imp: replace class prefixes from TC to CZR
  • Imp: change function names prefix from tc to czr
  • Imp: add parallax classes and js only when slider exists

33 thoughts on “Customizr Pro v1.2.30+ and Customizr free v3.4.31+ release note

Kathrin George

Nicolas, I used your code snippet for the one pager sections. It worked great until I updated my websites now. Since 3.4.34 the section is no longer shown on the home page!!! Please help! What was changed that caused your code snippet to not work anymore? Here is my support reuest for this: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/section-for-one-pager-on-homepage-disappeared-after-updating-cutomizr/#post-8565456
    Thanks for your help! The sections used to work so great – I want them back!

Ειρήνη Μωραΐτη

i updated to v 3.4.33 in my second website and my footer is still disappeared.. my amoforms( contact forms) doesn’t operate and my wp admin bar doesn’t appear. i deleted the theme from server and then i installed it again from wp,i have the same problem….
    maybe within this installation there is conflict between customizr theme and amoForms.

l_roberts

Hello, I love Customizr but I have to say that version 3.4.33 introduced some unexpected behavior. The name change from TC_ to CZR_ broke my child theme. I was able to fix that. Specifically, I had to edit the line “require_once( get_template_directory() . ‘/inc/init.php’ );” Although now I am wondering if I should have left that line in my child theme functions.php to start with.

But it also seems that you have changed the way the social links work too. Specifically, it says “RSS feed (default is the wordpress feed).” Implying that if I leave it blank it will show up with the default. But what actually happens is if I leave it blank, it doesn’t show up at all. I have to manually paste in the feed link, which sort of defeats the purpose of having a default.

Adam C. Dennis

I’m having an issue with the featured image for Customizr. Is there any way to make it a square image? Right now when I add the image it goes the full width. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

presscustomizr

Can you please le me know your version of php in appearance > about customizr pro, under System Informations ?
    ​​
    ​Thanks

btonetbone

Hello, I opened a ticket about this but wanted to post it here. I updated to this version of Customizr Pro and received HTTP Error 500 on my site. I reverted to another theme for the moment, but was told by my hosting company that there is an error in the following location that is causing the theme to not work. Can you help look into this or provide me any additional info that would help bring our site back to full functionality?

Error is in wp-content/themes/customizr-pro/addons/wfc/front/classes/class_dyn_style.php on line 39

Gianluca Molina

HI!
    With the new update the website lost all footer!
    How should I update the theme child?

I already changed the prefix as an example but remains disappeared 🙁

Menaka S

In the latest version 3.4.31, class-fire-utils_settings_map.php file does not exist. Can you check if the log entry was made after the version update or before?
    Also, do update to 3.4.31 which fixes some bugs in the 3.4.30 version.
    Thanks 🙂

Wout

Dear,
    What has the function “tc__f()” been renamed to?
    I tried czr__f() but the function doesn’t seem to exist and returns a fatal error.
    Thank you for your enlightment, keep up the great work! 🙂

Wout

Thank you for your answer, it works with czr_fn__() :).
        On another note, I do get a php warning in my log, saying:
        [16-Oct-2016 19:14:15 UTC] PHP Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /www/fichiers/themes/customizr/inc/class-fire-utils_settings_map.php on line 2772
        Is this any serious or can this be ignored? Thanks a bunch!

Maxim Babineau

Hi. I started using your free Customizr theme (I created a child theme) a few days ago with the Beaver Builder plugin. Customizr is great, but I had already paid for BB a few months ago. Anyway, today I updated to the free v3.4.30 and I lost all BB function. The gallery page I created with BB is gone as well. Also the footer info that is attached to Customizr is gone. Any idea what happened? Thanks in advance.

Maxim Babineau

I wanted to say thanks for the link to the previous version. I installed it and I’ve got my website back. You really do provide first class support! Even to us free grazers. Thanks again Nicolas. As I grow my biz, I’ll be recommending Customizr.

Kushagra Singhal

The change in function and class names to czr doesn’t exactly make it child-theme safe. Might be handy to point it out clearly.