Dear Customizr theme users,
Customizr free (v4.4.0+) and Customizr Pro (v2.4.0+) have been successfully updated and tested for PHP 8.0. You can safely request your web host to update your server to the latest PHP version.
Customizr free and pro are also 100% compatible with version 5.6 of WordPress released December 8, 2020.
Changelog December 22, 2020 :
- [PHP 8] Fix deprecation notices for optional function parameters declared before required parameter.
Fixed in previous version :
- fixed : [WP 5.6][WP 5.7] replaced deprecated shorthands
- fixed : [WP 5.6][fancybox] Close (x) link not working on pop-up image in galleries
- fixed : [WP Gallery Block] padding style conflict created by the theme
- fixed : [headings] H3 heading size not smaller enough than H2 makes it difficult to distinguish
- fixed : [WP 5.7] remove jquery-migrate dependencies
- improved : [Font customizer][performance][JS] remove webfontload library from front js
- improved : [Font customizer][performance][JS] write front js inline
- improved : [Font customizer][performance][CSS] write base front CSS inline + load stylesheet for effects only when needed
- improved : [Font customizer][performance][CSS] loads Google effect images locally
- improved : [Home Features Pages][performance] print front js inline
Customizr free and pro are fully compatible with the latest version of Nimble Page Builder.
Recently introduced in the Customizr theme
New performance options
New option to display featured images in their original dimensions in single posts and pages.
Better search form, more suited to web standards
Better support for images and galleries inserted with the new WordPress editor.
Better integration with Nimble Page Builder
We have recently released a simple yet powerful section builder named the Nimble Builder.
Nimble Builder allows you to drag and drop pre-built sections, or create your own sections in real-time from the WordPress customizer. You can easily create column layouts, and add content like buttons, icons, Google maps and even contact forms in any page.
You can install it from your WordPress admin, in Plugins > Add New, search for Nimble Builder.
We are currently working on a knowledge base to help you getting started with the plugin, but you can take a quick tour of the Nimble Builder plugin in action, in the WordPress live customizer, on the screenshots below.
Creating a page with 3 pre-built sections
New option for a header on top of your content
We have recently introduced a new checkbox option for your header, allowing you to make it transparent and positionned on top of your content.
The option is available for your home page when using the modern style of the theme.
The example below shows how it looks when displayed on top of a home page slider.
Credit image : work of David Raffini, Nice, 2014, http://www.documentsdartistes.org/artistes/pugnaire-raffini/repro-dr11.html