Dear Hueman theme users,
We have deeply tested the Hueman theme with the upcoming 5.0 version of WordPress. Some minor problems have been discovered and fixed. You’ll be able to safely update your site to WordPress 5.0 when you’ll see the notification in your WordPress admin.
In this new release, you’ll find a new option to set a background color to your sidebars, located in the live customizer, in Main Body Design > Sidebar.
Recently introduced features in the Hueman theme
Nested menus can now be expanded on mobile devices
The option is available in the live customizer > header design > header menus, at the bottom of the option panel.
You can test it in action in the live demo of Hueman.
Integration with the Nimble section builder
We keep improving the integration with the Nimble Builder plugin. Nimble is a free section builder intended to be the content creation companion of Hueman.
The Nimble Builder allows you to drag and drop pre-built sections, or create your own sections in live preview from the WordPress customizer. You can easily create column layouts, and add content like buttons, icons, Google maps and even contact forms in any page.
You can see a live example of Nimble sections in the Hueman theme.
You can easily install it from your WordPress admin, in Plugins > Add New.
We are currently working on a knowledge base to help you getting started with the plugin, but you can take a quick tour of the Nimble Builder plugin in action, in the WordPress live customizer, on the screenshots below.
Creating a page with 3 pre-built sections
- fixed : set only the featured posts thumbnail img width to 100%. fixes #703
- fixed : hu_is_customize_left_panel() => the check on $pagenow does not work on multisite install
- added : add sidebars background color option. fixes #718
- improved : add wp 5.0 compatibility patch. fixes #719
- improved : improve gutenberg alignment compatibility. fixes #702
- improved : replace select2 with our namespaced czrSelect2