Dear Hueman theme users,
We have fixed minor problems reported by our users ( see the changelogs ) and added features to the Pro version.
Those new releases are safe for child theme users.
You can now add custom scripts in Hueman Pro
Combined with the by-page customization offered by the theme, those new custom scripts can let you add custom scripts or css stylsheets to specific posts or pages.
This new option is available in the live customizer > Advanced options > Additional scripts.
You can choose between two zones to add code : in your <head> tag, or before the closing of the <body> tag in the footer.
Load more posts button for Infinite Scroll
Until this release, when the Infinite Scrolling was enabled on your Hueman Pro site, your posts were by default loaded endlessly on scroll, like on a Facebook wall. In this new release, we let you choose if you want the post to load automatically or if it requires the user to click on a Load more posts button at the bottom of each set of loaded posts.
This new option is located in the customizer > Main body design > Post Lists Design
It is recommended to use the Load more posts button on mobile devices for better performances and user experience.
What’s next ?
Here’s a list of the upcoming features and improvements scheduled for the next releases.
- For WooCommerce users, a custom header shopping cart for Hueman, similar to the one implemented in the Customizr theme.
- More Header menu color options
- Enhanced sidebar styling options
- Enhanced Related Posts module ( Pro )
- New Featured Pages module (Pro )
- Performance improvements on front
- Fix for problems occuring with multisites installs