Dear Customizr theme users,
This version of theme improves compatibility with WooCommerce and Event Tickets plugins, and fixes minor bugs.
When using WooCommerce, you can now display the product image at the top of your product page. Like in this page.
Full changelog at the bottom of the post.
Recently introduced in the Customizr theme
Better integration with the Nimble drag-and-drop builder
We have recently released a simple yet powerful section builder named the Nimble Builder.
Nimble Builder allows you to drag and drop pre-built sections, or create your own sections in real-time from the WordPress customizer. You can easily create column layouts, and add content like buttons, icons, Google maps and even contact forms in any page.
You can easily install it from your WordPress admin, in Plugins > Add New.
We are currently working on a knowledge base to help you getting started with the plugin, but you can take a quick tour of the Nimble Builder plugin in action, in the WordPress live customizer, on the screenshots below.
Creating a page with 3 pre-built sections
New option for a header on top of your content
We have recently introduced a new checkbox option for your header, allowing you to make it transparent and positionned on top of your content.
The option is available for your home page when using the modern style of the theme.
The example below shows how it looks when displayed on top of a home page slider.
- fixed : bug leading to related posts displayed in pages
- fixed : compatibility issue with the Event Tickets plugin. fixes #1700
- fixed : php syntax, ensure that the delimiter param is always passed to the explode PHP function. fixes #1709
- fixed : use https protocol to check for theme updates
- improved : new option to allow the WooCommerce featured image to be displayed before the main wrapper in full width. fixes #1708