Dear Customizr theme users,
This is a minor update in which we have fixed some reported style problems with the WooCommerce cart. The header style has been improved when positioned on top of the content.
Detailled changelog at the bottom of this post.
Recently introduced in the Customizr theme
Better integration with the Nimble drag-and-drop builder
We have recently released a simple yet powerful section builder named the Nimble Builder.
The Nimble Builder allows you to drag and drop pre-built sections, or create your own sections in live preview from the WordPress customizer. You can easily create column layouts, and add content like buttons, icons, Google maps and even contact forms in any page.
You can see a live example of Nimble sections in the Customizr theme.
You can easily install it from your WordPress admin, in Plugins > Add New.
We are currently working on a knowledge base to help you getting started with the plugin, but you can take a quick tour of the Nimble Builder plugin in action, in the WordPress live customizer, on the screenshots below.
Creating a page with 3 pre-built sections
New option for a header on top of your content
We have recently introduced a new checkbox option for your header, allowing you to make it transparent and positionned on top of your content.
The option is only available for your home page.
The example below shows how it looks when displayed on top of a home page slider.
- fixed : the absolute positioned header should be displayed only when on home AND on first paginated page of the blog. fixes #1665
- fixed : WooCommerce cart style issue when using several variations. fixes #1667
- fixed : reset margin-top when a p html elemnt is a child of a li html element. fixes #1400
- improved : extend anchor smooth scroll range of action. fixes #1662
- updated : de_DE translations for Customizr Pro