Support for WordPress custom logo
The logo can now be uploaded the “WordPress way”. Your current menu will be preserved.
Default page menus
When the footer and header menu locations have no menu, the theme will now displayed a default page menu.
You can disable the header default page menu in customizer > Header > Header Menu and the footer defaut page menu in customizr > Footer > Footer Menu
Default widgets in sidebars
When the sidebars are empty (have no widgets), they display default widgets. This can be disabled in Customizr > Content > Sidebars
While this new version is safe and retro-compatible for child theme users, some changes have been made to the following templates :
- parts/header-main.php : now support a default page menu
- content-standard.php : new utility to get the placeholder thumbnail
- content.php : css class added to the article element
- footer.php : now support a default page menu
* fixed : don’t use iCheck() js library for nav_menu* controls
* Imp: add requestAnimationFrame js polyfill. This improves the scroll event performance for all browsers.
* fixed : blinking images when the smart load is enabled
* fixed : ‘blog-standard’ boolean option was not handled with hu_is_checked() in the index template
* improved : hu_get_customizer_map(). Now can return a partial map. For example only the settings.
* added : support for WP custom logo. Backward compatibility : uses the existing logo image if already set. Still support the logo features for WP versions < 4.5
* added : a grid-item class to the post list article
* added : a grid-wrapper id to the post-list wrapper div element
* added : customizer : active_callback param for some sections and controls => better contextualisation of the customization
* added : customizer : Front Page Content section in the Content panel. Includes the reading WP default settings : static front page, blog page, …
* added : option, the front page can be empty
* added : hu_is_home_empty() utility
* added : hu_is_post_list() utility. Typically used to contextualize the customization.
* added : in customizer > Content > Front Page, a link to blog design when relevant in the front page content section
* added : a consoleLog utility for the front js code
* added : svg animation plugins, dependencies : _, Vivus and HUParams
* added : 3 options in customizer to control default widgets. Enabled by default.
* added : default widgets are printed in the primary and secondary sidebars if no widgets have been added and if the options to display default widgets are enabled.
* added : default page menu in the header and footer if no menu assigned to those locations
* added : options in customizer to deactivate the default page menus