Dear Customizr users,
This release adds some improvements in the customizer and it fixes an issue reported in the forum and related to the new social links module introduced in the prior version.
For developers, this new version is safe for child theme users.
Enhanced customization experience
We have finished our improvements to the header customization experience, which is now partially refreshed when you change a setting ( instead of reloading the entire preview ).
Still in the live customizer, the skin and font selection have been made easier. Now you can simply hover on the skin/font to immediately preview it, instead of clicking like it used to be.
- Fix: second menu responsive actions on header partial refresh
- Fix: fix rtl carousel-caption positioning and text alignment. fixes #797
- Fix: fix btn-toggle-nav position on sticky-enabled when tagline-off #799
- Imp: fix btn-toggle-nav positioning when sticky enabled and no socials
- Imp: improve overall plugins compatibility : do not render the comments template more than once should fix #774
- Imp: customizer – fonts/skins select on focus instead of on click
- Imp: customizer – improve slider control dependencies some controls should not be displayed when demo slider is selected
- Imp: try to avoid double social icons see #787
- Imp: compliancy with WP theme guidelines : one customizr pro link in the customizer, a simpler screenshot, no donate button in the customizer