Hueman v3.2.9 release note 49

This update is safe for child theme users.

Only the footer and parts/featured.php templates been modified but this won’t affect your overriden templates if any.

Changelog versus v3.2.8

• fixed : WP embed not displayed correctly ( github : #298 )
  • fixed : the saved item of mono item module has to be cast to array ( github :#323 )
  • fixed : <code> blocks not formatted in comments fix ( github :#322 )
  • fixed : WP embed not displayed correctly ( github :#298 )
  • added : better demo placeholder thumbnail
  • improved : replaced hu_is_child() by WP core function
  • improved : placeholder thumb style
  • improved : customizer js code updates
  • removed : custom.css File From Theme. A better option is for the user to install a child theme or use a plugin. #319

49 thoughts on “Hueman v3.2.9 release note

Nando Perna

I put my links of social facebook, youtube, twitter, but have not appeared icons. what can I do ?
    Thank’s for your support,

Nando Perna

Thank’s for your support,

Wolfneo

I am looking for several hours, to help a person has who I advised e theme hueman.
    He wants to put a Header Image and have the title of his site that appears above, I do not see how, because as soon as we put a Header image, the title of the site disappears automatically.
    I know I could ask the question on the wordpress.org forum, but I’d rather have the solution by the author of the theme than by other users of the theme.

Wolfneo

the question is not for me but to help a person, I will not create a topic on the forum, so that I can ask the question here, and maybe give an idea to the author of the theme, to leave the choice to the users of the theme to have the title of their site on a header image or not.

Wolfneo

It is an option there are other topics, have a Header Image and the title of the site appears on it, I thought that this could give an idea to the author of the theme.
        I asked the question on the forum.
        Thank for you no help.

Christine

I really love the theme but there’s one thing I’m really missing: I’d like to have the ability to add custom post types to the recent/popular posts tabs of the Alx Tab widget, so that I can choose myself which post types to display (posts, customs post types or a combination of both). Is there a change this will be included in future?

Nash Tspls

Ok found it.. i just had to bring back the Heuman dynamic tabs from the widgets menu!! I’m new to the this! All good

Nash Tspls

Hi there, after the latest update i no longer have dynamic widget right sidebar as before.. now instead, all my widgets are shown as a typical scroll-down list.. is there a way to bring this back or is it lost for ever??

Kerrie Redgate

Hey, Nicolas, could I request a feature for the premium version of Hueman?
    It would be great to have a page template with optional wide margins for pages with no-sidebars, just for the desktop template, obviously.
    Makes reading clean pages easier. Thanks!

Kerrie Redgate

Oh, found another issue after this update, Nicolas. My png header image (my logo plus text design with a transparent background) has moved to the center of the header instead of the left where it was originally set in the Hueman theme. I have created a child theme to reinstall my customisations, but I don’t know what exact code to use to get the header to the left again – nothing I’ve tried is working. The header looks fine on phones (fills the screen width), but looks silly on desktop and tablet devices. Can you advice, please? Thank you!

Kerrie Redgate

Thank you for saving and maintaining Alex’s original Hueman theme.
    Just one issue with the v.329 update: The button is ticked by default in “Header” to add an auto menu to the Header section, even though the menu is already located at the Top and Footer from my original choices. Took me a panicked hour yesterday to find out how to delete the three rows of menu page links! as I was looking under “Menus” rather than “Header”. Maybe just a little tweak will save others from this issue. Thank you!

presscustomizr

Hello Kerrie,
      Thanks for this very useful feedback.

I agree, this would totally make sense to add a note in the “Menus” panel, explaining where to disable the default page menu.
      This is going to be improved in the next release.

Cheers !

thirupa

Remove
      1) Website Option remove
      2) Edit Leave a Reply
      3) currently Comment name , comment text, reply button all are same color (black)
      user can not attract while seeing (so please add colors )
      so you can make customize like
      —————-
      Reply button move to Right side Bottom with color & background color
      ————————
      you set these option in theme customize section
      ————
      below website comment section is good you can try this way

www. wpbeginner .com/plugins/7-best-wordpress-backup-plugins-compared-pros-and-cons/

presscustomizr

Hello,
    The premium version of Hueman will include an advanced live font customizer, incuding a collection of Google Fonts.
    Footer and Header code is a good idea, it might be included in the free theme shortly.
    Ext Links : yes that’s a good point and those additional features are interesting.

thirupa

Hello @Nicolas
    Please Add more theme customization
    Google Fonts
    1) H1,H2,H3,H4 custom font & font size & Color
    2) footer & Header Code insert
    3) you added external link image that is very Good but disadvantage is External Links Configuration not availble ( external links Nofollow, Domain whitelist to Dofollow )
    this is availble with some plugins but we install so many plugins already this is the reason to we avoid installing plugins
    please add this features

if you any qurey reply

presscustomizr

Hi Jarret, this is currently being developed as part of the premium version of the Hueman theme. ( Available in 2 weeks )

Dan Munteanu

Hi Nicholas, not sure how this update is safe for child themes. I lost my previous child theme settings again. Does it mean that from now on the updates won’t affect the child themes anymore?